- 1/2 Cup of White Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Mustard Seed
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Clove of Garlic Cracked
- 1 Teaspoon Dill seeds
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 Cups sliced pickling cucumbers
- 3/4 Cup Water Boiling
- Combine first five ingredients into a small pot and simmer until sugar is dissolved.
- Put cucumbers, dill seeds and bay leaf into a container that will be able to handle boiling liquids.
- Pour vinegar mixture into container and then add boiling water and mix well. Liquid should cover cucumbers completely :)
- Let sit till chilled and enjoy!
**While typing this post I discovered where I went wrong lol the original recipe called for 2 teaspoons I put 2 tablespoons :p. Oh well if you want some yummy sweet pickles here they are.lol**