Vanilla Chocolate Chip Muffins
When I woke up this morning I just couldn't decide what would be for breakfast. As we delve into preparing to homestead the amount of pre-packaged and process food decreases which effect me the worst for breakfast. This morning I decided muffins were the way to go and well, I had Chocolate chips!
- 2 Cups of Flour
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoons of Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips(or more if you want)
- Mix together all your dry ingredients so they are well blended.
- Add wet ingredients all together and mix until blended.
- Add Chocolate Chips.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes
These were really good and just what I was craving this morning I hope you enjoy them!