- Support-"QiPillow is far more than an ordinary pillow. It provides scientifically tested orthopedic back support for people of all shapes and sizes." This seems very true :) You can inflate the pillow as big or small as you chose to. My husband, kids and I all have used this pillow and we have all enjoyed it. It is easy to inflate and deflate in just a couple of seconds and can go from person to person. Unless you are a germaphob lol.
- "The QiPillow has been proven in a third party clinical study to help 91% of back pain sufferers relieve their back stiffness, pain and fatigue, and improve their sitting posture and comfort." Neat fact I suppose :) I can't tell you how many people it helps but it does help my posture when used behind he back.
- "Unlike ordinary pillows, QiPillow does not collapse under body weight and will help you to maintain the correct posture." This I found to be true as well. The pillow has very little "give" So if placed under your head or if you are laying with it under your back it will not collapse, keeping you aligned how you intended.
Why do you need to pay attention to their back health?
- According to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, 30% of American adults are afflicted by low back pain. That means if you know three people, one of them is probably in pain. Americans spend $200 billion a year treating back pain.
- According to the Workers Safety and Insurance Board, simply sitting – without proper support -- is the leading cause for back pain, second only to heavy weight lifting.
- Unsupported sitting is damaging your back each time you sit, at work, at home, in cars.