|Yes it is as good as it looks!|
- 7 Strawberries cut into quarters
- 1 Cup of blurberries
- 1 Mrs.Freshley's Dreamies snack cake cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 Package(2 cakes) of Mrs.Freshley's Swiss Rolls cut into 1/2 inch slices
- Containers to your liking
|The snack cakes I used :)|
- First mix your berries together in a bowl, having a colorful blend makes it so cute and appealing.
- Add one slice of each snack cake to the bottom of your containers.
- Spoon berries over top to make a thin layer.
- Continue layering till all of your goodies fill your containers.
|To make a smaller serving put one slice of snack cake on the bottom|
add your berries, and top with the other variety of snack cake!
*The above mentioned products were received in order to help facilitate this post. Regardless all views expressed are those of my own and were in no way influenced*