I have been lucky enough this week to ask to review a cool new product and it couldn't have come at a better time. Not only has the heat been what can only be described as brutal, but my little princess has also been very ill(she got a bacterial infection in her throat). With the kids just getting out for summer vacation, summer is already in full force here in West Texas. I knew today when we woke up that it was going to be a frozen treat kind of day, at 78 degrees 4am felt more like it should have been 4 pm. Don't worry I am not eating Fruttare Frozen Fruit Bars at 4am, but I did consider it! What is Fruttare you ask? They are a brand new frozen treat made with real fruit and milk.
|bad thing about sick kids is they don't take good pictures ;)|
When I went to the store the shelves had nearly been wiped clear of these new bars! My kids decided that they wanted to try the Fruttare Strawberry Bars. The first thing I noticed when I opened one was how much it smelled JUST like a strawberry....I know what you are thinking...well yes Mellissa it is a strawberry frozen fruit bar it should smell like strawberries. I agree, but so many time there is so many preservatives and the fruit is so processed you can't smell it. Not only did these smell amazing but you could really see the chunks of strawberries right in the treat. These treats were nothing short of an extreme hit with my family and I have no doubt that we will continue to buy them. There are so many varities available I just hope we can catch them before they fly off the shelf next time! At just $3.48 for 6 LARGE fruit bars the value is great and the health factor is priceless over the pure sugar they could be eating to keep cool.
**Allison is starting to feel almost normal again. She still keeps a low grade fever but is able to act like a normal little girl again.**
Fruttare Fruit and Milk Bars are made with real fruit and creamy milk, and are available in four delicious varieties:
- Fruttare Strawberry and Milk: These bars feature creamy milk and luscious, real strawberries
- Fruttare Coconut and Milk: These bars feature creamy milk and coconut
- Fruttare Banana and Milk: These bars feature creamy milk and sweet, ripe banana
- Fruttare Peach and Milk: These bars feature creamy milk and juicy peaches
Fruttare Fruit and Juice Bars are made with real fruit, and are available in four refreshing varieties:
- Fruttare Strawberry: These frozen fruit bars feature a burst of real strawberries and juice
- Fruttare Orange: These frozen fruit bars feature sweet oranges and real juice
- Fruttare Mango: These frozen fruit bars feature deliciously luscious mangoes
- Fruttare Lime: These frozen fruit bars feature refreshing, tangy limes and lime juice
I received the above mentioned products in order to write this review. Regardless all views expressed are those of my own and were in no way influenced.