Simply Sweet Sunday-Oreo Pudding Pie
I have a horrible horrible sweet tooth! With time being so cramped lately I have found some fast, easy and fattening ways to cure my sweet tooth!
- 1/2 package of Oreos
- 1 Box of Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 2 Cups of Cold Milk
- 1 Container of Cool Whip
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter(melted)
- Place Oreos into your food processor and crush them all up
- Mix in melted butter and place in bottom of 8inch square pan, press down
- Mix 1 box pudding with 2 cups of milk and pour over top of Oreos "crust"
- Top with Cool Whip and refrigerate for 30 minutes(you can eat it faster if you can't wait ;) )