I must admit I had never mad oatmeal cookies of any kind before.lol I was amazed how easy, funny and tasty it was. I hope you enjoy this great cookies recipe.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3 cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 cup Funny Faced Dried Cranberries
1.Heat oven to 350°F
2.In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy.
3.Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
4.Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and mix well.
5.Add oats and raisins then mix well.
6.Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
7.Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.